This guide is made to assist you in using the intelligence features of your JuiceNet EVSE (EV charging station). For all charging fundamentals (such as; mounting and installation, basic usage, safety, troubleshooting, etc.), please refer to the ClipperCreek manual.
Connect your ClipperCreek unit to the Internet:
For step by step video instructions click here:
- If your ClipperCreek charger was powered on for more than 30 seconds, power-cycle it (unplug, wait for 5-10 seconds, plug back in).
- On your PC / smartphone, find 'JuiceBox-###' WiFi network. Using 'GoElectric' (no quotes) as the password, connect your PC / phone to the JuiceBox.
- Open a web browser and type go to setup.com. In a few seconds, you should see a list of WiFi networks your JuiceNet device has detected around itself.
- Select your home WiFi network and enter your network password. Press 'Connect'. Your network password will be verified, and it should connect to your home WiFi network. It should state “Success! Your network password is correct”.
- Reconnect your PC/phone to your home WiFi (same as your ClipperCreek unit is now connected to). Typically, this will happen automatically within 15 seconds of completing setup.
- In your browser, navigate to the JuiceBox Dashboard at http://dashboard.emotorwerks.com and login / register as needed.
- Once logged in, click on a 'Add Juicebox' link and see if the system reports any JuiceBox IDs behind the same router. If you see your new JuiceBox, congratulations - it's alive! If you don't see it yet, you might need to wait for just a bit more - it takes ~3 minutes from power-up for JuiceBox to start sending data. If you still don't see any JuiceBox listed under your router after ~5 minutes, ensure your PC is connected to the same network JuiceBox is connected to, or try repeating the pairing process (same steps as above).
- Note that after every power-cycle (unplugging from the AC outlet), the charger will go into the WiFi setup mode for up to 3 minutes. During this time, no data will be transmitted to our servers. The charger will charge your car normally - just the first couple of minutes of data will be missing. After ~3 minutes, WiFi setup will time out and will start transmitting data again.
Pair your Clipper Creek with JuiceBox Smartphone App:
- The iOS app is available in the Apple store as "'JuiceNet - Smart EV Charging'".
- Android app is available on the Google Play store, and can be found by searching “EV JuiceBox”.
- Make sure your device is connected to your WiFi network, as configured on the JuiceBox. Once installed, open your app and select “Add JuiceBox”. A list of all JuiceBox units active on your network will appear - your JuiceBox, given it is associated with your network and has been active for at least 2 minutes, will appear there. Select your unit, and create your password.
- Tap 'done' and you should see your JuiceNet unit data on the screen. If everything went well, your JuiceBox App dial should say 'STANDBY' on the bottom.
Use the Dashboard to access your JuiceNet data and manage your 'fleet'
- There are three main areas on this site: My JuiceBoxes, JuiceBox Details, and Profile
- User Profile: in top right corner click on 'User Profile' and change your password, email, full name, and link/unlink social networks logins
- My JuiceBoxes: click on 'My JuiceBoxes' and monitor all your JuiceBoxes
- JuiceBox Details: click on 'More details' to see more information about your JuiceBox