1. Open the Amazon Alexa app and login to your account.
2. On the bottom right corner of your screen, tap on More button.
3. Select Skills & Games.
4. Search and select the "Enel X Way EV Charging" skill.
5. Select LAUNCH.
6. Select the device to add the skill.
7. Open the Enel X Way EV Charging skill.
8. Select SETTINGS.
9. Select Link Account.
10. Enter the JuiceNet account credentials associated with the JuiceBox to pair the JuiceBox and Amazon Alexa.
Alexa and JuiceBox only work together when your vehicle is plugged into JuiceBox.
NOTE: If your vehicle is not plugged in, the Amazon Alexa app might list your device as unresponsive. Plug the vehicle in before continuing, even if you do not wish to charge at this time.
The following Alexa commands are available:
|Open skill (always needed to initiate)||Alexa, open evos box.|
|Help||Alexa, ask evos box for help.|
|List boxes||... list my JuiceBox(es).|
... start charging my car.
NOTE: This overrides any "Time Of Use" settings.
|Stop charge||… stop that.|
|Get full data||… status|
|Get amperage||… amperage|
|Get energy||… charge|
|Get voltage||… voltage|
|Get miles/kilometers added||… how many miles/kilometers were added to my car.|
|Add miles/kilometers||… add miles/kilometers to my car.|
|Cancel/close out a skill||… cancel|