Users who have completed their charge must clear the area in order to make way for others. Enel X is not responsible for any obstructions. If a car is blocking your access, we suggest you report this to the relevant authorities.
Articles in this section
- What's Enel X JuicePass?
- How can I access the service?
- Who can use Enel X JuicePass?
- How does JuicePass work?
- Can I schedule home charging?
- How do I display and manage the home charging station linked to the app?
- How can I share my home charging station with other users?
- What can I do if the home charger malfunctions?
- How do I start charging?
- How do I stop the charging session?