In the Charging Sessions section of evOs, you can search for historical charging data, as well as active charging information, in list and visual formats.
To conduct a search:
- Begin by selecting the search parameters in the dropdown and then filling out the field accordingly. You can search by Session ID, Station Serial Number, or various granularities of location.
- Then fill out the charing date range, Type, and Status or select different search parameters by clicking on All Filters on the right side of the search bar.
- As you select search criteria, they will appear in blue at the bottom of the search bar. If you’d like to remove them, simply click the x at the top right of the blue box in which each criteria appears.
- Click SEARCH.
- To save the search as a template tab on the Charging Sessions page, click on the star next to the SEARCH button.
- Name the template and Add to Favorites or Set as Default using the toggles.
- Your search results will appear under the widgets in list format.
- Click on the arrows next to the column names to your results by column and view different amounts of results or navigate to different result pages at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the Session ID or Serial Number and Station Name to see the session or station in greater detail.
- After completing a search, you can refresh your results by clicking the refresh icon on the left side of the search bar.