In Charging Sessions, you can view historical or active charging sessions. Simply fill out the fields in the search bar and click search to see your results. You can also click on the Filters button to search by additional criteria.
Active charging session details display real-time values and will update without refreshing the page. The statuses for active sessions are as follows:
- RESERVED: The station has been reserved but is not in use.
- AUTHORIZED: CU has requested authorization but it has not been granted yet
- ACTIVE: Charging; power is being supplied
- FINISHING: Charge was stopped, but the cabled is still inserted and is unavailable
- STANDBYVEHICLE: The vehicle has paused the charging session
- STANDBYCS: evOs has paused the charging session
- FINISHED: The cable has been unplugged and the station is available
Once you complete your search, the results will appear in list form under the Quick Stats widgets. From the list, you can click on the Session ID for a particular result to see session details. You can also click on the Serial Number and Station Name of a particular results to view station details.