The Tariffs page of evOs allows you to view and modify tariff data.
To search for a tariff, enter the information into the search field and click SEARCH.
You can also select additional search criteria by clicking All Filters and download your search results by clicking the download button next to the Search button.
If you want to see additional details, click on the tariff name in your search results.
Add a New Tariff
To add a new tariff, navigate to the Tariff dashboard and follow these steps:
- Click +ADD NEW TARIFF and enter the required information (marked with an asterisk) and select any of the optional settings you would like.
- Then click Create & Continue.
- Add a price and configure it according to your desired settings, which can include the following standard settings:
- Price name
- Price per minute
- Price per kWh
- Price per session
- Click on Advanced Settings in order to toggle on or off the following settings, if desired:
- Connection fee
- Penalty fee
- Schedule pricing
- Ultra fast fee
- Maximum kW fee
- Click Save.
- Click Next Step.
- Last, associate a station with one or more tariffs and CPOs, if applicable.
- Click Complete.