Add a New Load Area
To add a new Load Area, navigate to the Energy Services > Load Area dashboard and follow these steps:
- Click +ADD NEW LOAD AREA.
- Select one these options:
- One site
- One location
- Custom load area – If you choose this option, you will need to enter the:
- Company code
- Click CREATE & CONTINUE.
To search for load areas:
- Select your search criteria by clicking on the dropdown adjacent to the search field and enter the load area name or location information.
- Select the tenant or leave the tenant dropdown on the default All.
Once you’ve completed a search, the results will appear in list form.
You can sort your results by load area name, address, or tenant. If you click on the ellipses to the far right of each result, you can see a load area preview or details or reserve, edit, or delete the load area.
If you drill into the details page of a load area the default page displays general information, including the name, tenant, and address (with a map).
After drilling into load area details, there is an additional tab for stations associated with the load area.
If you would like to add a station, follow these steps:
- Click Add New + on the top right of the page.
- Search for the station(s) you want to associate with the load area.
- Check the box next to the stations you want to associate with the load area.
- Click the ADD STATIONS button at the bottom of the window.