By American standard electrical code, your circuit breaker should be rated for 125% of your maximum continuous load. So, that would mean at least 50A breaker for a JuiceBox 40 installation. Please note that all JuiceBox units can be set to any current draw limit; thus accommodating any pre-existing supply circuitry.
Articles in this section
- How can I store my charge cable and J1772 plug when not in use?
- How do I mount my JuiceBox?
- What kind of outlet should I have to plug in my JuiceBox?
- What amperage rating should my wiring be?
- What amperage rating should my electrical breaker be?
- Can my local electrician install my JuiceBox?
- What wire size do I need to install my JuiceBox?
- What are the wiring and installation requirements?
- What is the JuiceReady Home Installation Service?