Release Date: 03-Dec-2019
Operating System: Gecko OS 4.0.18
Compatible Hardware: Next -generation JuiceBox and JuiceBox Pro 32 and 40 manufactured starting in December 2019
- Initial release for next-generation JuiceBox and JuiceBox Pro 32 and 40
- Not Applicable – Initial next-generation JuiceBox release
- Reduced Wi-Fi range when compared to original eMotorWerks JuiceBox design
- Handoff from 802.11n to 802.11b/g not working properly resulting in poor compatibility with mesh networks
- Not compatible with over the air updates to firmware releases based on Gecko OS 4.1.X
- A small percentage of JuiceBoxes were incorrectly programmed at the factory where the units would not charge unless connected to JuiceNet at least once (Offline Charge Amperage inadvertently set to 0 A). If the JuiceBox is brought online and allowed to sync with JuiceNet, charging works normally.
- Wi-Fi configuration through Bluetooth not yet supported in firmware or mobile app. Bluetooth device setup will be supported in a future release.