Introduction Date: 13-Apr-2020
Operating System: Gecko OS 4.1.11
Compatible Hardware: Next Generation JuiceBox and JuiceBox Pro 32, 40 manufactured starting in December 2019
- Resolved manufacturing programming issue where a small percentage of JuiceBoxes had been incorrectly programmed at the factory and would not charge unless first connected to JuiceNet to sync the Offline Amps setting to the charger’s amperage safety rating.
- Reduced Wi-Fi range when compared to original eMotorWerks JuiceBox design
- Handoff from 802.11n to 802.11b/g not working properly resulting in poor compatibility with mesh networks
- Charger can enter a mode where LEDs do not illuminate, and the unit will only charge at 12 A. The charger has gone into Safe Mode.
- Wi-Fi configuration through Bluetooth not yet supported in firmware or mobile app. Bluetooth device setup will be supported in a future release.