Introduction Date: 28-Jan-2020
Operating System: Gecko OS 4.1.11
Compatible Hardware: Next Generation JuiceBox and JuiceBox Pro 32, 40 and 48 manufactured starting in December 2019
- Added support for JuiceBox Pro models
- Added European Wi-Fi bands setting. Previous firmware versions only used the North American/US WiFi regional settings
- Reduced Wi-Fi range when compared to original eMotorWerks JuiceBox design
- Handoff from 802.11n to 802.11b/g not working properly resulting in poor compatibility with mesh networks
- A small percentage of JuiceBoxes were incorrectly programmed at the factory where the units would not charge unless connected to JuiceNet at least once (Offline Charge Amperage inadvertently set to 0 A). If the JuiceBox is brought online and allowed to sync with JuiceNet, charging works normally.
- Charger can enter a mode where LEDs do not illuminate, and the unit will only charge at 12 A. The charger has gone into Safe Mode.
- Wi-Fi configuration through Bluetooth not yet supported in firmware or mobile app. Bluetooth device setup will be supported in a future release.