Introduction Date: 28-Jan-2020
Operating System: Gecko OS 4.0.18
Compatible Hardware: Next Generation JuiceBox and JuiceBox Pro 32 and 40 manufactured starting in December 2019
- Compatible with over the air (OTA) updates to firmware releases based on Gecko OS 4.1.X
- Reduced Wi-Fi range when compared to original eMotorWerks JuiceBox design
- Handoff from 802.11n to 802.11b/g not working properly resulting in poor compatibility with mesh networks
- A small percentage of JuiceBoxes were incorrectly programmed at the factory where the units would not charge unless connected to JuiceNet at least once (Offline Charge Amperage inadvertently set to 0 A). If the JuiceBox is brought online and allowed to sync with JuiceNet, charging works normally.
- Wi-Fi configuration through Bluetooth not yet supported in firmware or mobile app. Bluetooth device setup will be supported in a future release.