- Turn off the mains power to the hardwire connections.
- Use a multimeter to ensure that there is no power at the hardwire connections.
WARNING: Do not continue with the installation until the multimeter shows that there is no power at the hardwire connections to mains.
- Use a Phillips bit to release the fasteners (x4) that secure the junction box cover. Set the fasteners and cover aside.
- Install the JuiceBox OpenPay onto the ground studs.
- Route the mains hardwire connections through the hole in the base of the junction box.
- For each set of 3 HV cables, connect the cables to the mains hardwire connections.
NOTE: If necessary, cut the high voltage cables and insulation to an appropriate length, depending on the installation.
1 Positive 2 Negative 3 Ground
- Reinstall the junction box cover.
- Reconnect power to the hardwire connections. The JuiceBox OpenPay turns on automatically. Follow the onscreen instructions.