You can use Apple Pay, Google Pay, tap with the credit card, insert or swipe your credit card to pay for the charging of your EV through CCR. You can upgrade the JuicePedestal to include a CCR. This manual explains how to install an Credit Card Reader (CCR) to the JuicePedestal.
1. Remove the old front panel from the JuicePedestal.
2. Hold the CCR assembly near the JuicePedestal.
3. Connect the serial cables from both the JuiceBox to the RJ45 adapters on the back cover. Turn the cable connectors clockwise until they are latched.
4. Connect the SMA plug from the antenna to the SMA bulkhead on the back of the CCR and make sure the connection is tight.
NOTE: Apply the torque of 5 in lbs while connecting the SMA plug to the SMA bulkhead.
5. Place the whole CCR assembly on the JuicePedestal.
6. Install the screws (x8) from both the sides to secure the CCR assembly to the JuicePedestal.
NOTE: Apply the torque of 5.2 in lbs to tighten the screws.
For more information, refer to Frequently Asked Questions of CCR.