- The JuicePedestal must be installed in accordance with the National Electrical Code (NFPA 70) and all applicable local jurisdiction requirements.
- Junction Boxes must be UL Listed or UL Certified for outdoor-use due to local regulations, if necessary.
- Conduit fittings must be liquid-tight and UL Listed or UL Certified for outdoor-use.
- Turn off the mains power to the hardwire connections.
- Use a multimeter to ensure that there is no power at the hardwire connections.
WARNING: Do not continue with the installation until the multimeter shows that there is no power at the hardwire connections to mains.
- Route the mains power hardwire connection into the pedestal from the bottom, then position the pedestal onto the ground studs.
- Secure the pedestal to the ground studs (refer to Installation Area for more information).
- Release the 10 fasteners that secure the back plate to the pedestal. Remove the back plate.
- For each JuiceBox, install a waterproof junction box to house the connection.
NOTE: The JuiceBox flex conduit has a diameter of 1 in.
- Connect the mains power wires to the charging station wires.
L1 L2 Ground
- Reinstall the back plate (refer to step 5).
- Reconnect power to the hardwire connections. The charging stations turn on automatically.