- Turn off the mains power to the hardwire connections.
Warning: Do not continue with this procedure until power has been disconnected.
- Use a multimeter to ensure that there is no power at the hardwire connections.
Warning: Do not continue with this procedure until the multimeter shows that there is no power at the hardwire connections to mains.
- Disconnect the charging station wires from the hardwire mains.
- Release the fasteners (x4) that secure the charging station and backplate to the stand.
Note: The charging station and backplate are removed as an assembly.
- Release the fasteners that secure the backplate to the charging station. Remove the backplate.
Note: A new backplate is installed in a later step.
- Install the new charging station according to the "Installation - JuiceBox Next Gen" section of this manual, beginning at step 3.