JuiceRouter can be installed onto a wall or a pole:
JuiceRouter turns on automatically and connects to the internet.
- If installing onto a wall, supply your own fasteners.
- If installing onto a pole, use the included U-bolts.
Power And Ethernet
- Procure the included RJ-45 gland.
- Unscrew the top of the gland and disassemble the gland into its separate components.
1 Gland base 2 Split washer 3 Rubber seal 4 Spacer 5 Cap
- Router the Ethernet cable through the cap, spacer, rubber seal, and split washer.
Note: These components have a "clamshell" design that allows them to be installed onto the cable.
- Compress the split washer, rubber seal, and spacer so that they fit together inside the cap.
- Route the Ethernet cable through the small end of the gland base. Align the RJ-45 connector appropriately, then snap the connector into place. Ensure that the connector is fully connected before continuing.
- Unscrew the protective cap on the bottom of the JuiceRouter.
- Connect the Ethernet cable to the port on the base of the JuiceRouter. Fully tighten the gland.
- Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to the PoE injector.
- Connect the PoE injector to power.