How do I start a charging session?
There are three ways to start a charging session.
In the app, select the desired charging station, select Charge, then plug in the vehicle.
In the app, select the Scan button to scan the QR code on the front or side of the JuiceNet device, then follow the onscreen instructions to begin charging.
Tap the RFID card to the RFID receiver on the charger, then plug in the vehicle. For more information, go to How do I charge using RFID?
If the charging station does not allow public charging, contact the location administrator.
How do I end a charging session?
Simply unplug the charging handle from your vehicle. The charging session ends automatically.
How do I pay?
Although some JuiceNet charging stations are free, most require payment. The price for charging is determined by the charging station owner. Rates are always visible on the app and, in some cases, on the charging station screen.
- On some devices, you can use the app to scan the QR code on the side of the JuiceNet device. In some cases, it might be necessary to receive an invoice or other communication from the administrator.
- Some devices have built-in payment terminals that accept credit cards, Apple Pay, or Google Wallet.
- On some devices, you can use the app to scan the QR code and pay.
How do I pay using a QR code?
If the JuiceNet device has a QR code, use the mobile app to scan the code. Enter your payment information to begin charging. To view the total cost of the charging session, use the app to view your charging history.
How do I pay using a QR code without the app?
- Scan the QR code with a mobile phone camera or QR reader. The code will open to a web page, click "Continue Without App".
- Plug in your vehicle
- Enter your credit card information on the web page.
- Charging will begin.
Once the charging session has ended, the web page will show your session summary including the total cost.
How do I charge using RFID?
RFID cards must be provided by the Local Administrator. Charging sessions can be started and ended with an RFID tap.
How much does charging cost?
- A one-time amount, regardless of session length or electricity used
- Based on the length of time the vehicle is plugged in
- Based on the amount of electricity used
- Any combination of these
Why are prices different at different charging stations?
Charging prices are set by the station owner, so different charging stations in different locations might have different pricing structures. The price is always displayed in the JuiceNet Enterprise app.
How long does it take to charge my car?
Charging times varies and is based on your vehicle make and model and the maximum allowed current. Each station displays the maximum allowed current through the mobile app.
How far can I drive when my car is fully charged?
Driving range depends on your vehicle. For additional information, consult your vehicle owner’s manual.