NOTE: EV Meter is formerly known as "JuiceStation".
- Turn off the mains power to the hardwire connections.
- Use a multimeter to ensure that there is no power at the hardwire connections.
WARNING: Do not continue with the installation until the multimeter shows that there is no power at the hardwire connections to mains.
- Use a Torx 15H bit to release the fasteners (x10) that secure the rear cover. Set the fasteners and cover aside.
- Ensure that the low voltage connector (black) from the payment terminal screen is plugged into the ethernet bundle (yellow).
- Place a soft cover on the ground so that the EV Meter is not damaged in the next step.
- Gently tilt the EV Meter so that it is lying on its front side.
CAUTION: Ensure that the EV Meter, especially the payment terminal screen, is not scratched.
- Pull the high voltage and low voltage cable bundles out through the hole in the base of the EV Meter:
NOTE: The corrugated tubing is not as long as the wires, and therefore might not protrude through the hole in the base.
- High voltage bundles (x2): Bundle of green, black, and red wires with black corrugated tubing
- Low voltage bundle (x1): Bundle of blue, brown, and green wires with yellow shielding
1 High Voltage Bundle 2 High Voltage Bundle 3 Low Voltage Bundle
- Splice the low voltage bundle into one of the high voltage bundles:
Positive (+) Negative (-) Ground High Voltage Red Black Green Low Voltage Blue Brown Green
NOTE: If necessary, cut the high voltage and low voltage wires and insulation to an appropriate length, depending on the installation.
- Connect the 2 high voltage bundles to the hardwire connections to mains.
- Carefully stand the EV Meter up so that it is resting on its base.
- Reinstall the rear cover.
- Install the EV Meter onto the ground studs.
- Install the 2 sides of the base cover around the base of the EV Meter. Use a Torx 15H bit to install the fasteners (x4) that secure the 2 sides of the base cover.
1 Front 2 Rear
- Use a Phillips bit to install the self-tapping fasteners (x4) that secure the base cover to the EV Meter.
- Reconnect power to the hardwire connections. The EV Meter turns on automatically.